For the month of August, College Park Church (my church) will be aiming to invest in, equip, and cultivate healthy marriages. To kick-off the month, Mark Vroegop will be preaching through a series entitled, The Marriage Mystery. Here is the preaching schedule:
- Week 1 (August 4): The Foundation of Marriage, Mark Vroegop
- Week 2 (August 11): The Design of Marriage, Mark Vroegop
- Week 3 (August 18): The Intimacy of Marriage, Mark Vroegop
- Week 4 (August 25): The Grace of Marriage, Dr. Owen Strachan
Additionally, we will be offering a three-week class designed for married couples on August 11, 18, and 25 at 9:30am in Chapel C. The class will be led by three married couples of different ages and seasons of life. Class time will consist of a practical 25-minute talk followed by a 30-minute Q&A time where you can ask questions anonymously and have them answered by a speaker panel.
Here is a quick overview of each week:
- Week 1 (August 11): Marriage Commitment. We will be learning about what it means to be committed to your spouse and how we can intentionally guard that commitment.
- Week 2 (August 18): Marriage Crisis. What do you do when your marriage is in shambles? Come learn about how to navigate brokenness in marriage and take steps towards restoration.
- Week 3 (August 25): Marriage Communication. Come and learn about how to better communicate with your spouse in order to meet each other’s needs and glorify God.
Registration for The Marriage Mystery Class is required due to limited seating capacity. Be forewarned: registration will fill up. Sign up today to ensure a seat. You can register here.