One of the things I’m thankful for during this worldwide pandemic is new opportunities to grow and learn through accessible resources being offered by many institutions and organizations—many free of charge.
I do not want to get on the other side of COVID-19 and think, I wish I would have used my time better to grow as a theologian and leader.
I have gathered a list of helpful resources that I hope you’ll find useful in trying to grow this season. Enjoy!
- Bethlehem College & Seminary is offering a series of course modules on The Things of Earth, The Essentials of Christian Doctrine, and The Theology of Jonathan Edwards.
- The documentary, American Gospel, just released part two of the documentary series. Watch part one here and part two here.
- The Simeon Trust is offering online courses (they are excellent!) for only $19. You can also register to participate in their virtual workshops launching in May.
- Russell Moore’s entire course on an Introduction to Christian Ethics is free of charge thanks to the ERLC.
- You can listen to 25+ entire courses from Reformed Theological Seminary free of charge. I’m listening to a course on Genesis-Deuteronomy and it’s amazing.
- Leadership guru Michael Hyatt is offering a host of leadership classes at discounted prices.
- I co-host a podcast aimed at helping backseat leaders (leaders not in charge of their organization) become better, flourishing leaders. You can listen to The Backseat Leadership Podcast here.
- Multiple Ivy League schools are offering 450 free online classes for people to take free of charge.